Health And Physical Activities
Excellent facilities are available:
- Multi gymnasium for the age-group
- Special classes for Defence (Judo/Karate/Taekwondo).
- Indoor Ultra Modern Swimming Pool
- Play Room
- Basket Ball
- Volley Ball
- Lawn tennis
- Triple and long jump
- Hurdle race
- Shotput, Discuss and Javelin Throw
- Cricket through new practice
- Rifle Shooting
- Horse riding-
Stables to keep 10-12 horses and a training ring have been constructed for equisterian facility and the area is approx 8000 sq.ft.
For the convenience of students stationary is made available inside the school.
Keeping In Mind a sound state of mind and fit body for our students, infirmary is setup
The Laundry Shop
The laundry is taken care by the school dry-cleaning unit.
All the latest safety Precautions including Emergency Alarms, Fire-Fighting Equipments have been provided. All children are under CCTV surveillance
The dormitories are managed by wardens / matrons. The dormitories are neat, well-ventilated and provided with all amenities. Students are expected to make their beds, clean their cupboards and look after their belongings. The students are trained to adjust to all eventualities that life may throw up in dormitory living. Students are taught the rudiments of civic life wherein they learn co-operation and understanding, especially when they are exposed to people hailing from different communities, backgrounds and walks of life.
School is providing
- Day Boarding
- Weekly Boarding (Saturdays and Sundays Off)
- Residential Boarding
- well-balanced wholesome and nutritious Jain food (South Indian, North Indian, Gujarati, Rajasthani, Chinese cuisine) will be provided to the students and all the staff members will dine with the students in the sequester dining hall.
- The weekly menu will be displayed on the notice board of the dining ball
- The menu is changed every week to cater a new variety.
- Jain Food will be provided seperately
The school will not be held responsible for any injury suffered by a student, for his/ her loss of life during activities such as games, sport, gymnastics, boxing, swimming, sailing / boat pulling, mountaineering expedition and camping. Consent of the parent/guardian is taken for granted for any surgery, if necessary, to be performed on a student, and a declaration that the school authorities will not be held responsible for any adverse consequences thereof, are statutory demands expected of the parents.
The complete medical records of the child / ward must be furnished for perusal at the time of admission. The medical report that is submitted must invariably contain all the relevant medical information relating to child since birth.