Facilities Offered By The School
We offer an academic, sporting, co-curricular and personal development programme that affords students every opportunity to grow in knowledge, self-confidence, skill and understanding.
Well Designed AC Classrooms.
- Each classroom houses a large area with 30:1 teacher student ratio and is designed such that every student gets the teacher’s maximum individual attention.
- There are over 50 classrooms for regular teaching alone and a number of other rooms like the Audio-Visual rooms and Resource rooms to facilitate better learning.
- Well-ventilated with huge windows, they offer the right atmosphere for learning. The white boards and bulletin boards placed at vantage points, make learning easier and interesting.
- The strength of each class is kept at a manageable level and comfortable furniture adds to the ambience of the classroom.
Computer & Science Laboratory
- Students will be trained to learn the latest software applications and programming languages. The school offers computer education from Class 1 to Class 12. Highly qualified teachers impart the knowledge of computers and fully equip the students for the challenges of the computer age.
- A dedicated broadband Internet connection in the lab provides Internet access to source websites for educational materials. Computer sessions and Internet access are monitored and supervised by computer teachers who aid and guide the children through the session
- An ultramodern Science lab, which can accommodate more than hundred students
- The state of the art equipment for Physics allows students to perform experiments and study various principles and laws. The facilities and wide range of chemicals and apparatus allow the students a hands-on experience in learning Chemistry. There are numerous preserved biological specimens to observe and study, widening the exposure of students to the world of Biology.
- The main lab also has a special area called ‘Junior Lab’ where students in the middle school get a hands-on experience.
- Math Lab provides students with the opportunity to have fun with numbers.
- It creates a challenging atmosphere for students to put their mathematical abilities to test and enhances their analytical reasoning and lateral thinking through various games and activities.
- We instill and develop the observation skills among students to derive formulae.
- In the Math Lab, games are organized, models made, quizzes conducted, projects exhibited. Thus, the complete learning process is done through practical means.
- For Classes 1 to 8, experiments are done based on the concepts dealt in the syllabus. Various kits are designed and they are used to derive the formulae Based on NCERT syllabus.
Social Science Lab
Social science Lab provides with various historical pictures and maps, enhancing and initiating the child’s interest in History, Civics and Geography.