ABOUT MOHANKHEDA TIRTH
A WORSHIP PLACE FOR DEVOTEES
Mohankheda- A renowned Shwetamber Jain pilgrimage and a center for holistic education
- Established in the year 1884 by Acharya Rajendra Surishwarji, Mohankheda is a pilgrimage of great importance for Jains of Shwetamber sect also known as “The only golden temple of Jainism”
- Just 110 Km from Indore on Indore -Ahmedabad National Highway with excellent rail, road and air connectivity.
- The holy shrine area is surrounded byverdant green flora.
- Every year on Guru Saptami lakhs of pilgrims from different parts of the world arrive here to be blessed by the unique and mesmerizing saffron rain (Kesar Varsha)
- It has accommodation for 10,000 persons with all modern amenities.
- Clean and hygienic food is provided free of cost to all the visitors round the year.
- Hospitals run by the trust provide excellent medical care at nominal cost.
- Mohankheda is a unique example of jeev daya with best arrangement for domestic animals.
- Mohankheda has its own bio gas power plant.
- Mohankheda provides education to all sections of the society; the schools are undergiven:
- Guru Rajendra Jain International School
- Shri Rajendra Vidhya Higher Secondary School
- Shri Aadinath Rajendra Jain Gurukul
- Shri Rajendra Vidhya Progressive School Sanskar Vatika
- Shri Rajendra Vidhya Sanskar Dham