WE BELIEVE THAT EDUCATION IS FOR EVERYONE
We prepare school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning.
We are committed to developing your child’s potential for life in a changing world. An overall development of 3H (Head, Heart and Hand) through excellent Academics, Sports and Games, other Co-Curricular activities and serving the community in the best possible manner. To provide a learning culture to the children where they can attain a behavior and self realization power like a Sage (Rishi) and Qualities and Knowledge like a King (Raja), thus turning into Royal Rajrishi (Raja+rishi)
We believe in “Culture of Religion and Knowledge of Ethics” which makes a distinctive contribution in molding a child of 21st century promoting spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of child and society. We also prepare our child for opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of later life.
In our School We Aim
- To provide a broad and balanced Curriculum and CBSE i in line with personal and emotional resourcefulness.
- To Educate for all aspects of life.
- To Encourage the pursuit of high goals, visions and aspirations.
- To Allow individuals strengths to flourish.
- To Develop cultural awareness and environmental understanding
We, at Guru Rajendra International SCHOOL, are dedicated and committed to create an educational system, where the prime focus is on creating complete, confident and successful students. Mental, educational and physical growth of each student is what means the most to us. We foster kindness, courtesy and mutual respect.
Our approach supports school to develop learners who are:
• CONFIDENT in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
• RESPONSIBLE for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
• REFLECTIVE as learners, developing their ability to learn
• INNOVATIVE and EQUIPPED for new and future challenges
• Engaged Intellectually And Socially, and ready to make a difference in the world.
- • Sets clear learning objectives in English, Mathematics and Science for each year.
- • Focuses on developing knowledge and skills in core subjects which form an excellent foundation for future study
- • Focuses on learners’ development in each year
- • Provides a natural progression throughout the years education
- • Is compatible with other curriculum, internationally relevant and sensitive to different needs and cultures
- • Gives you optional routes to use sections that suit your learners’ needs best
For the development and education of the society, there has to be a well disciplined and organized form of an education system in place. To follow one’s religion whole heartedly, Education is necessary. God Mahavir, has once quoted which means “As per the need of the house, we have to strive hard to meet the needs by having an arrangement in place”. As the time is changing, for the betterment of Education we should prepare our coming generations in accordance. This is our responsibility as a society.